You are here
Who We Are
In 1995, Pillar Enterprises LTD started fabricating miscellaneous metals and structural steel in the Winchester, Virginia area. With unmatched dedication to safety, quality, and productivity, Pillar Enterprises delivers to a number of markets, including Boston, Massachusetts and Albany, New York.
What We Do
In our 40,000 square foot facility, we fabricate several hundred tons of structural steel each month, primarily focusing on miscellaneous metal products such as stairs, rails, and various supports.
How We Do It
Our success is a result of our continual attention to detail, careful planning, and our priority of safety. At the end of each day, our dedicated employees go home feeling like they have been part of a great accomplishment.
- Over 17 years with zero loss of time accidents
- Projects delivered on time and to the highest industrial standard
- All welders are certified in accordance with the American Welding Society (AWS)
- All work is completed in compliance with AISC certification criteria
Areas of Proficiency
- Miscellaneous Metal railings and supports
- Complex Structural Steel, and bridge components (AISC Certified)
- Complex Coatings
- Corten Steel
- Blackened Steel
- Stainless Steel railings, and supports
- Aluminum Fabrication, and finishing